Thread: Photo gallery props. editor....

Default Photo gallery props. editor....

Hi guys,
    Can we please be allowed to edit the "text link" in the Photo gallery props. editor. I've created a few pop-up galleries only to change my mind on the text link, and it will not edit! Is there something I'm missing? It's a little annoying since you may think of a better link name after you've already created the gallery.
    Thanks,
    RG

Quote Originally Posted by RG7209 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Can we please be allowed to edit the "text link" in the Photo gallery props. editor. I've created a few pop-up galleries only to change my mind on the text link, and it will not edit! Is there something I'm missing? It's a little annoying since you may think of a better link name after you've already created the gallery.
    Thanks,
    RG
    Hi RG7209,

That is an odd bug! Noted for a future fix.

The workaround is to set the photo gallery to thumbnail > click done. Now go back in and switch back to a text link, changing the text as needed. It should adjust at this time.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Thanks Adam, I tried your suggestion, and it worked. Of course, I knew it would expand my layout, so I had to adjust after,
    but it did work. Hopefully you can make it editable in the props. panel instead.
    Thanks again!
    RG

Quote Originally Posted by RG7209 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Can we please be allowed to edit the "text link" in the Photo gallery props. editor. I've created a few pop-up galleries only to change my mind on the Yo WhatsApp text link, and it will not edit! Is there something I'm missing? It's a little annoying since you may think of a better link name after you've already created the gallery.
    Thanks,
    RG
    if you don't started this thread related to this issue then I think I will never found this such an amazing info to solve so I am very thankful to you for sharing this post.