Thread: Coldfusion question

Question Coldfusion question

I installed the coldfusion component into my Netobjects 7.5. I used the wizard to create the files and used the coldfusion form tools to build my forms. I got an error after I published that I needed a CFFORM tag. Why didn't it create this automatically? I viewed the source and it just had a regular form tag. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by butlereagle View Post
    I installed the coldfusion component into my Netobjects 7.5. I used the wizard to create the files and used the coldfusion form tools to build my forms. I got an error after I published that I needed a CFFORM tag. Why didn't it create this automatically? I viewed the source and it just had a regular form tag. TIA
    Coldfusion is so simple that there is no need to use the component (the component is harder to understand than coldfusion is).

Make a simple form in a table using the form tools and don't set the table as a form (ignore the fusion error messages that there is no form defined)

Click the HTML button on the form properties palette and wrap the table tag with the cfform tags

In the "before tag" tab place <cfform method="post" action="what-ever-URL-you-use">

In the "after tag" tab place </cfform>

That's all there is...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cfformTags..gif 
Views:	205 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	371  
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz