Thread: How to remove a layout?

Default How to remove a layout?

I added additional layouts to pages, which was unnecessary. I'd like to remove these blank layouts to stacked pages, but don't see any way to delete them. Anyone know how to remove an unwanted layout?

Go into Site View and click on the unwanted page, hit the DELETE key.
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!

I believe you are talking about Layouts, and not pages, correct? Unfortunately, I think there is no way to delete them in NOF Essentials. Newer versions of NOF do, in fact, allow you to remove layouts pretty much the same way that you create them. If you are really determined to get rid of them, you would need to create a new page, move the contents of the layout you like onto that new page, delete the old page and then re-link all links pointing to the old page so as to point to the new page. Easy to do on a small site or if the only links to that page were in masterborders.

I believe you are talking about Layouts, and not pages, correct? Unfortunately, I think there is no way to delete them in NOF Essentials.
    If jdexter is talking about additional layouts, these layouts can be deleted in NOF Essentials like in any other NOF version.

Just mark the layout, do a right click and chose "Delete object" , 5th option in the menue.
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten