Thread: Background colour

Default Background colour

I have set my pages with a background colour using the layout properties. When I local publish my site to check it, 3 of my pages show in white yet all the settings are the same as all the other pages, which show the blue background.

Any ideas, I could just publish as it is, as the white looks ok - but I don't understand why only 3 pages don't work,?

Eddy

You should set the background colour for the complete website in style view. Only use the background colour settings in layout properties if one page has to look different from the others.

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post
    You should set the background colour for the complete website in style view. Only use the background colour settings in layout properties if one page has to look different from the others.
    Fine, not all my pages are the same

Different master borders?
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post
    Didn't you say all of them ought to be blue and three erroneoulsy showed white?
    sorry, should have been more specific, my masterborders have custom layouts - but I would like a blue background on each. so I assume as a change to one will not affect the others I would have to do the backgrounds separately as well. Strange thing is as I said originally " why will it work on all but three of my layouts when the settings for the background I have used are the same"