Thread: Error Message 403 - HELP HELP HELP

Default Error Message 403 - HELP HELP HELP

After using Fusion for several years, all of a sudden the website cannot be accessed and I get the Error Message 403 Forbidden You tried to access a document for which you don't have privileges
    I have researched and cannot find an answer to this with the exception of a root directory problem. I have not changed the directory to my knowledge. I have been to the Host (1and1) and Netobjects Forums and cannot find out what I have done. PLEASE HELP ASAP since my website cannote be accessed by any PC or MAC!

You need to check with your web host.

A 403 means a permission problem, usually. Like a directory with no index file in it. (index as in a home page in a web site)

If you haven't changed your publish directory in Fusion, they changed something on their end.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

A link to the page or site would be helpful
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

thank you. I've been publishing same way for several years. I appreciate you help and I will contadt 1and1.

Oh, sorry...here is the site: www.johntwoodall.com. thank you so much for your help.