Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fusion 7.5 Publishing problem

Default Fusion 7.5 Publishing problem

I am using Fusion 7.5 and have used this for my main website for years without issue, publishing changes/updates etc. I am trying to publish a new site and everything shows in Fusion as "remote published" with the current date/time yet nothing appears on the domain. It is not reaching the hosting server at all. I have verified with my hosting company that I am using all of the correct ftp host/user/password/passive mode. Everything seems to be on the correct setting on both sides yet nothing is reaching the host server and I receive no error messages from Fusion, all shows as "remote published." Any ideas please? Terribly frustrating. Thanks!

What is the URL of the web site?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thanks!
    There are 2 different ones with the same issue:

www.janeaustentours.com
    www.gardentoursengland.com

Cheers,
    Kate

It looks like a host problem.

All requests to the domains are being directed to their default page.

In Publish View in Fusion, try to connect to your web server. See if it shows your files there when you conntect, either they're in the wrong folder n the server or the web host hasn't configured the domains correctly.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Thanks so much for your prompt assistance. I will do that. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by KateSGT View Post
    I am using Fusion 7.5 and have used this for my main website for years without issue, publishing changes/updates etc. I am trying to publish a new site and everything shows in Fusion as "remote published" with the current date/time yet nothing appears on the domain. It is not reaching the hosting server at all. I have verified with my hosting company that I am using all of the correct ftp host/user/password/passive mode. Everything seems to be on the correct setting on both sides yet nothing is reaching the host server and I receive no error messages from Fusion, all shows as "remote published." Any ideas please? Terribly frustrating. Thanks!
    This from Cathy: At booktaste.com (created with Fusion 5 and previously perfect) our site has developed the same problem, except that it displays the home page only. Remote-server "view contents" shows the files have uploaded but Internet Explorer cannot display the child page. Yes, maddenly frustrating. Can anyone help?

Check your publish method. http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=181

Your site uses the "site structure" setting. Make sure that has not changed.

Clean your work folders then do a full site publish: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4029
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

Hi again,

On going with server host, problem is still happening. It seems that Fusion is loading the FOLDER to the host server instead of individual files so my site gets to the main server but is not making its way to my URL. Any suggestions please? Thanks!

Fusion can create a needed folder on the web server where one doesn't exist... but it doesn't upload folders... it uploads files.

You're upload path is incorrect. You're creating a folder above the root folder and uploading your site to it.

Fix your upload path and all will be well.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by KateSGT View Post
    Hi again,

On going with server host, problem is still happening. It seems that Fusion is loading the FOLDER to the host server instead of individual files so my site gets to the main server but is not making its way to my URL. Any suggestions please? Thanks!
    Who is your host?

Most have help pages on what settings you need to use. I have several tutorials covering many different FTP programs and web design software but you are not hosting with me so it may not do you much good to go over my hosting tutorials if your host has there equipment set up differently.