Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a web designer that uses NOF 11 in the Newport News, VA. area

Default I need a web designer that uses NOF 11 in the Newport News, VA. area

I need someone to build my new website that is using NOF 11 so I will still be able to tweek it as needed. does anybody know someone that fits the bill?

Pioneer,

Why do they need to be local?
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!

I've been to NNVA. Does that count?
    Only the Blue Roads

Default Well I guess it's not necessary for them to be local

But it seems like it would make the process easier.
    I guess sense I have a current website already and am just looking for a new more up to date look it could be done with little hassle just sending files back and forth.

Well,

I'm game if no one else is but I couldn't be further from you if you tried...unless you tried Andrew at Technology Ideas or Franko (both Oz). If you want to see some design ideas I'm happy to take more of a brief from you.
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM

I do NetObjects work for people all over the world but as Paul said I'm based in Australia. In fact, Australia is so large, it's truly the way most of my business is done nowadays. The advantage of NetObjects is the ability to create a single Template file that can be emailed or file transferred if too large. I also use remote desktop called CrossLoop as well if required to teach people how to use it.

Same for me really. Most of my clients are based in Europe and some of them I have never physically met. Some I have never even spoken to as everything is done via email. I also use a remote desktop facility (free from Mikogo) to assist clients with learning how to use the CMS system or similar problems.

Thinking about it I actually prefer NOT to meet the client in the early stages anyway. All new clients get a briefing document from me so they know what they should be thinking about and ultimately what they need to provide me from the outset. That way they can focus on their requirements and provide the information I need in a clear and precise way. This allows me to analyse their input and go back with questions/queries before I put pen to paper for the initial design process. Speeds things up and eliminates errors.

Default Thanks guys,

I have a current website that has most of the information for my company on it, and I have a similar company’s website I would like to use as a creative base.
    I looked at Technology ideas website and it has some of the effects I want being used there, Addendum do you have a website I can look at that you have designed?

Pioneer,

You can find most of my current client portfolio on the Aditerum web site (http://www.aditerum.co.uk/) and you can find a summary on the clients page and more details from the portfolio page. The majority of my clients are Business to Business clients so there is no real consumer stuff there but all are NOF sites and all are CMS (Content Managed Systems). The last three sites are Biopolymer International, Just Secure and the Food Additives and Ingredients Association (FAIA).

I think you have to visit freelancer sites to hire a web developer which use NOF 11, as I also hire a developer for this page (https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/)