Thread: Flash Photo Gallery, Identify Design Style + Notepad Panel

Lightbulb Flash Photo Gallery, Identify Design Style + Notepad Panel

The Scererio:
    I open a site I haven't worked on in a while to add a new photo gallery page and I want it to have all the same likeness as the previous page. So I click on the previously created photo gallery, click configure, click design, click the style tab - Right here it would be very helpful if NOF would identify what I used (for example: a checkmark beside the predefined style I chose, or the saved one I created)

I can't even guess, so I do a Save Style and name it specific to that site and then choose it for the next gallery. Unneccessary if it's a predefined style, so I now have a duplicate. I'm approaching more 'Saved Styles' list than the predefined list that I have to look at, no matter what other sites I work on.

Otherwise I like it's ease of use and it's a very nice feature, but I'm now adapting a rule to use a Save Style called "All Sites" to reduce the unneccesary library building in the Style lists and abandoning any predefined choices.

If they can't do the above as requested, I often wished there was a NOF notepad of sorts tied to the site .nod where I can keep things to remember for that particular web. The tasks checklist is something I use, a notepad panel would be a nice additions

do you wish to use amazing and very interesting features and functions in original WhatsApp then download and install this OG WhatsApp for better way to use Whatsapp in better style...

That's a great point.

Vladyslav Lazurchenko. Find more info here.