Thread: Where to get a full version of NOF 10?

Default Where to get a full version of NOF 10?

Hello,

I had a system crash and lost my installation copy of NOF 10. I contacted NOF to see if I could get access to re-download the software, and I was told that version 10 was no longer available for download, that I would need to purchase an upgrade version 11. I have two issues with that. 1. I have only a single site that I do in NOF and I really don't want to upgrade just for this one site. 2. If this is an upgrade version, how can I upgrade if I don't have a full version 10 to upgrade from?

If anyone knows where I can get a full copy of 10, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Daryl

Version 10 was given away on magazine covers in the UK several years ago.

If you have your version 10 SN you can use that when you install an upgrade version of 11.

Sometimes older versions of Fusion show up on eBay (just keep looking as everything pops up eventually on eBay).

You can try to contact the download provider to see if you can get another download. You would need to know your order # or other pertinent details about your purchase to get another download and there may be a charge. Asknet was the download provider for version 10

If you get another copy or upgrade using the download method, burn the download to CD, take a sharpie marker and write the SN/key on the CD and put it somewhere you can find it again the next time your computer crashes. This advice goes for any download not just this product.

Losing downloaded copies of software is like losing cash... once it falls out of your pocket it is usually gone for ever.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Default Where to get a full version of NOF 10

Hi,

I communicated with NetObjects Technical Support earlier in the year. Whilst I didn't get a proper answer to my question (which was - what is the price to continue use NetObjects Fusion 10 after the end of the free 30 day trial period?) I did receive the answer to yours! -

Here is the link where you can download the NOF 10 full version from: http://www.computeractive.co.uk/fusion/index

Hope this helps - good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    If you get another copy or upgrade using the download method, burn the download to CD, take a sharpie marker and write the SN/key on the CD and put it somewhere you can find it again the next time your computer crashes. This advice goes for any download not just this product.

Losing downloaded copies of software is like losing cash... once it falls out of your pocket it is usually gone for ever.
    Mike,

The issue isn't/wasn't backing it up into a safe place, I was. I do routine backups, however, the backup utility that I was using failed me. I lost everything that was in a .exe format. I was able to recover photo's, music, docs, pdfs, compressed files, but not executable files. Almost as if it just ignored the anything that was executable.

Needless to say, I am no longer using that backup utility.

Fortunately I'm able to re-download most apps that I had purchased. There are only a couple that I'm having issue with reacquiring, NOF was one of those, but with Debra's post, I'm hoping that I can re-download that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Wenlock View Post
    Hi,

I communicated with NetObjects Technical Support earlier in the year. Whilst I didn't get a proper answer to my question (which was - what is the price to continue use NetObjects Fusion 10 after the end of the free 30 day trial period?) I did receive the answer to yours! -

Here is the link where you can download the NOF 10 full version from: http://www.computeractive.co.uk/fusion/index

Thanks Debra, That's exactly the answer I was looking for. I'll check that out.

Daryl

Quote Originally Posted by rosede View Post
    Mike,

The issue isn't/wasn't backing it up into a safe place, I was. I do routine backups, however, the backup utility that I was using failed me. I lost everything that was in a .exe format.l
    I use CD burning software (just because I have it).

I blieve that in most versions of Windows you can drag and drop files to a CD.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...ndows-Explorer

You don't need a CD autorun system, you just need safe backups on removable media
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by rosede View Post
    Hello,

I had a system crash and lost my installation copy of NOF 10. I contacted NOF to see if I could get access to re-download the software, and I was told that version 10 was no longer available for download, that I would need to purchase an upgrade version 11. I have two issues with that. 1. I have only a single site that I do in NOF and I really don't want to upgrade just for this one site. 2. If this is an upgrade version, how can I upgrade if I don't have a full version 10 to upgrade from?

If anyone knows where I can get a full copy of 10, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Daryl
    I too have had failure in my back-ups. My Fusion 10 which I bought and paid for, and have the disk for, will not load again. Keeps giving me the "invalid serial number" error message. NotObjects Support is so awful and I have been going back and forth with them for months now and have not been able to access my website at all. Keep getting error 404 message. So my website has been down due to no fault of my own. I just want a license number that is VALID! Anyway, goodluck to you.

Default Reinstalling 10

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Wenlock View Post
    Hi,

Thank you so much - I will try that site. So far, everything has been a NIGHTMARE.