Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Didn't receive fusion essentials serial

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Yeah I am in the same boat have tried a few times now but no email arrives.

  2. #12
    Administrator Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Doylestown, PA
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leckyau View Post
    Yeah I am in the same boat have tried a few times now but no email arrives.
    Hi John, sent you a PM with your Essentials serial number. Sorry about the delay, sometimes the mails get caught in filters.
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi John, sent you a PM with your Essentials serial number. Sorry about the delay, sometimes the mails get caught in filters.
    Thank you Mike for the quick response, that did the trick can now install it,

    Cheers, John

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi I got the same problem....
    still waiting for 24h and no Mail...
    My question on the support web site was answered with a standard mail...
    Thanks for help in advance...
    Frank

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Sorry for making trouble... i changed my e-mail adress to another one.....
    an whoops... the answer came...

    seems to be that googlemail accounts are not welcome
    Greetings from germany
    Frank

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi, haven't received a serial although I have had messages from support, so they're not blocked and the mail address is correct. Can I have one please.

    regards

  7. #17
    Administrator Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Doylestown, PA
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevec View Post
    Hi, haven't received a serial although I have had messages from support, so they're not blocked and the mail address is correct. Can I have one please.

    regards
    Hi Steve, I've checked the Essentials registrations against the email address you've registered in forums, but could not locate a serial. If you used a different email address when installing Essentials please send me a PM with that email address.

    Thank you
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi Steve, I've checked the Essentials registrations against the email address you've registered in forums, but could not locate a serial. If you used a different email address when installing Essentials please send me a PM with that email address.

    Thank you
    Oops, red face, I tried again and this time it worked ok.

    Thanks

  9. #19

    Default

    I have the same problem too, no serial number either, and have sent an email to support with a ticket and still no email has come through

  10. #20
    Senior Member gotFusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    www.gotHosting.biz
    Posts
    4,526

    Default

    Try again. Use a different email address.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •