Hello all, thanks for your help in advance. Sorry for this lengthy description.

I am having a problem loading my website to the web. Here’s the situation:

I am using NOF 11, Windows 7 and am signed on as administrator. I always publish to a folder on my computer and then upload to the web using CoreFTP Lite (which has never failed me).

I have developed two websites; one for a new client (referred to as # 1) and one to upgrade my businesses current website (referred to as # 2) which was done using MS Publisher.

I created a sub folder in my root directory to upload and test #1. I did that and it works beautifully. When I try to do the same to # 2, I get errors uploading (saying it can’t find the file specified), and when I type in the URL, I get a “site not found” type error.

I look at the code created when I published site # 1 and here is what I see in the folder called “Local Publish”: A folder called “Scripts” and then in no folder my page files (html extension including index.html) and all my graphics files.

I look at the code created when I published site # 2 and here is what I see in the folder called “Local Publish”: A folder called “assets” a folder called “HTML” and a file called “index.html”.

Why are the differences between what I see in site # 1 and # 2? I believe I must have something set up wrong on site # 2.

BTW, I (think) I deleted all the MS Publisher files including “index.htm” before I uploaded site # 2.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me at: dmg@dirmarketing.com. And thanks again!