Thread: Sure could use some font help please.

Default Sure could use some font help please.

Hello,

I'm a newbie, but getting better. I use NOF 11, Windows 7 and am logged in as administrator.

I am having a problem with fonts. For example, when I create a text box on a page, across the top, NOF 11 automatically assigns the following:

Font = Tahoma, Verdana, Arial
    Size = 13px

I use Arial 12 point for my text and size. So, I need to scroll to find Arial, then click on size, change it from "px" to "pt" and then click on 12 pt.

Bottom line it's a pain and makes me basically double my develpment time.

I've gone to "Tools", "Options", "Applications" and then "Text" to try to change the automatic font, but nothing happens when I do.

Any thoughts? There has to be a simple solution. Thanks in advance.

You have to do your general settings for your text and as well for the headings.
    Go to the Style View, from the top menue bar select Style > Edit Text Styles.
    In the selection window look for Body and click Edit.
    In the next window you can do your settings for your text.
    This will apply for your whole site.

Do the headings H1, H2, H3...) the same way and your links if you want as well.

If you want to write a text in your layout make sure that you select P in the properties palette for your normal text and for your headings the adequate choice H1, H2....
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten

Works like a charm, thanks!