Thread: Background

Default Background

Hi,

So I am using Essentials to create a basic website but, the way I have it working, it is a very wide site. I know that you can increase the width of the page and there is obviously no problem there. However, the background with the fading gray edges does not ever increase in length so the whole site looks really stupid when I preview it. How to a get rid of that gray fade?

Quote Originally Posted by giljones View Post
    Hi,

So I am using Essentials to create a basic website but, the way I have it working, it is a very wide site. I know that you can increase the width of the page and there is obviously no problem there. However, the background with the fading gray edges does not ever increase in length so the whole site looks really stupid when I preview it. How to a get rid of that gray fade?
    You can remove the background image in style view. Select "none" from the image drop down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pageBackground..gif 
Views:	669 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	554
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz