Thread: importing styles from fusion 7

Default importing styles from fusion 7

I have a number of styles in Fusion 7 that I would like to bring over to Fusion 11. When I set the style source to be the old fusion 7 style directory, the names of the styles are shown but when I click on any of the new styles, I get a palatte image with "X" next to the style name. I really don't want to create the styles over from scratch.

The versions throught Fusion 7 would bring over the old styles with no problem.

Any ideas?

Hi,

for start I don't understand your yearning for the old NOF7 styles. Are they not a little bit outdated?
    But the perfect way to force NOF to recognize an old style is to import a template.
    Make a template of your site in NOF7, even one page will do, import it into NOF as New Site from Template.
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten

I created a number of styles from scratch that I use in a number of sites. I don't want to do that all over again. I will go with the template method you suggested.