Thread: nof 12 date

Default nof 12 date

Ant idea when the next upgrade will be available?

thanks
    john

Why, just start to love 11 ....

( no thats a joke )

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    Why, just start to love 11 ....

( no thats a joke )
    I am with you on that one.

When I was asked what improvements were needed I responded that I felt that the program has just about reached a pinnacle of ease of use and power.

The GUI and insertion points are now such that even the most experienced hand coder could easily user Fusion as their graphic web design software without becoming frustrated by limitations.

Sure it needs to keep up with technology (stop writing to protected drive areas), be compatible with IE 9 (when it is released), be compatible with html5 (when it becomes more accepted), be compatible with css 5 (when or if it is released).

Outside of keeping up with modern changes/enhancements in OS and web development I am VERY satisfied with how the program handles things.

I don't see any "earth shaking" items that need to be added or taken out of the current release of the software.

now this is just my opinion as a user and I have no sway with the owners of the product or what they do or don't do with it.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Mike, don't you think that IE9 will adjust and will be compatible after release? It would be a disaster if the situation would remain the same and NetOn would not submit an update on time!... As fast as I know other nof versions are affected as well.

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post
    Mike, don't you think that IE9 will adjust and will be compatible after release? It would be a disaster if the situation would remain the same and NetOn would not submit an update on time!... As fast as I know other nof versions are affected as well.
    Many software products use IE as the rendering engine for their functions. If IE breaks every piece of software on the market I doubt that it will have a very big following. I would be a bigger disaster than windows ME and a boon to firefox and opera. I might even have to set one of these other browsers as my default if they release a broken IE 9. BUT.... all software vendors will have no other option than to re-write their code base to work with the wonky release or be inundated with thousands of support issues.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

If Fusion had been updated to work with a newer engine than IE6 by now, it might work better even with the IE9 beta. Or not. Depends on what the incompatibilities are.

Until the remaining old custom GUI stuff (like the publish window) is replaced using a current Windwos API, it's going to be dicey.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I am here to let you know that now you can use dual WhatsApp at the same time in single android device by downloading this OG WhatsApp into your devices.