Thread: Likno web tabs builder

Default Likno web tabs builder

Has anyone had success using the new Likno tabs builder with NOF? I have the demo and tried every permuation of settings I can think of, but although the body of each tab will display correctly, the top tabbed area is always "shrunk" vertically (even has a closed scroll bar it's so reduced in height) and the text on the tabs is also not displaying correctly horizontally.

I have tried pages using normal dynamic layout and zero margins, but always the same display when published.

I thought the concept would be the same as for their tooltips and looked at the instructions on Beyond Fusion. And following that I cannot see why the tabs do not work. The only clue I can see is the comment in the positioning panel "CSS values may also need to be adjusted" so would there be a conflict between the Likno stylesheet and the mian NOF one for the site?

Thanks
    Peter

I'm working on a tutorial for the program. It will be available early next week.

I haven't had any issues with it.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Ok Chuck - thanks I'll keep my eye on that.

Peter

Well ... sorted this now. I need to specifically set height, width, padding, margin etc in pixels within the Tab Headers Common CSS and then by trial and error make things look as required. The Likno preview is not strictly accurate and I cannot use the auto settings for the sizes of elements.

So I'll be interested to see your tutorial in due course Chuck; maybe I'm missing something?
    Peter
    Last edited by peterphelan; 11-06-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    I'm working on a tutorial for the program. It will be available early next week.
    Nothing showing after three weeks Chuck? And I see the Modal Window tutorial is still showing "soon". Any news on these please; or are they on the back burner now?

Peter

Not enough hours in the day.

On the stove, just not redy for prime time just yet.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums