Thread: Real problem with inserting photo gallery...

Default Real problem with inserting photo gallery...

A few weeks ago I had major problems when I would add to the photo gallery of the NOF 11.

What happened was that a box that did not look like it usually came top of the screen! See picture!
    I guess it must be about some form of JavaScript no longer works. I have updated Java Win7 want to do.

How can I get it to work again? All my updates have stalled and it is not so good.
    I'm running NOF11 as administrator of the settings in Win7.
    Hope someone has an answer so I do not have to convert my site (about 1500 pages) to another program ...
    www.familjenhakansson.se

Regards in advance
    LarsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20101108NOF11..JPG 
Views:	389 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	591
    Last edited by gustafspappa; 11-08-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Spelling

Do you have Fusion set as outlined in this tutorial? http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4037

Did you install IE 9 beta? If you have IE beta installed you need to uninstall it and go back to IE 8
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Yes....... I have IE9 Beta installed...... Hmmmm.... (
    Thank's!!!

It was not so easy to find how IE9 Beta would be removed, but finally I found it! Now NOF works again!

Hope NOF will work with IE9 in the future!

Many thanks for your help!