Thread: Can Esentials be installed after ver. 11 is already installed on Win 7?

Default Can Esentials be installed after ver. 11 is already installed on Win 7?

I had to buy a new computer and now have Windows 7. I bought Fusion 11 in Jan this year but have had problems with it so went back to my sturdy, dependable Ver. 7.5. I have already installed Fusion 11, thinking it might run better on the newer system but unfortunately it is not the case for my personal preference. I need to know if I have to uninstall Ver. 11 before reinstalling my 7.5? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Side Note: I use Cool Maps for my website and the site has over 1000 pgs so don't want to have to rebuild! I did print out the tip for Ver. 11 to try and get the Cool Maps to work and would like to try and learn this newer version but I have to be practical and need my site up and running.
    Thanks!
    Melinda

No... you don't need to uninstall 11. Each version of Fusion installs independent of the others.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Thanks so much, Chuck! I am good to go then! I really appreciate the help!
    M