Thread: ERROR after Upload , some missing files... how can I delete them but I cannot find???

Cool ERROR after Upload , some missing files... how can I delete them but I cannot find???

the file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9626782455.jpg could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9626783737.jpg could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9789626785003.jpg could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9626782242.jpg could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9626783095.jpg could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\A La Carte Seablue\Images\background.gif could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\Ocean - Sky Blue\Images\background.gif could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\Discover\Images\Background.gif could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\A La Carte Blue-Yellow\Images\background.gif could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\A La Carte Green\Images\background.gif could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\Discover\Backgrounds\DiscoverBack.gif could not be opened. Please check that the file exists as named.

Did you check your assets view? Are all the files in use? Delete all files that are not in use and delete all the files that are in use but show 0 KB.

Dear Sir,
    Yes, check Asset and verify all asset , and no 0 byte asset, min 1 byte asset. Still cannot backup as template with error !