Thread: problem with images in product catalog

Unhappy problem with images in product catalog

i keep having an issue with an image in my e-commerce section when i preview the page the image is there, but when I preview the site there is place holder square and no image. when i view the image info i find the address given for the image has had a 1 added to it. there of course is no such thing in the assets file. I have tried reassigning the image, I have tried renaming the original, I have tried using a different image no avail. anybody got any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by captbrs View Post
    i keep having an issue with an image in my e-commerce section when i preview the page the image is there, but when I preview the site there is place holder square and no image. when i view the image info i find the address given for the image has had a 1 added to it. there of course is no such thing in the assets file. I have tried reassigning the image, I have tried renaming the original, I have tried using a different image no avail. anybody got any ideas?
    if you had a similar issue with original WhatsApp while sharing images then I think you should download this YO WhatsApp and fix this issue