Thread: can't find where downloaded Template went

Default can't find where downloaded Template went

I'm a new Fusion V11 (Netfirms Ediition) user and I just purchased a template from the website and downloaded it successfully.
    When I ran the downloaded executable, a dialog box opened entitled "Templates Setup" which states "Install templates to the following versions of NetObjects Fusion:", but there is nothing in the selection box to choose from.
    I can't find the new template from within Fusion, so I don't know where it went to!
    Please help.
    Thanks
    Tony
    tvankess@iname.com

From the menu bar select File > New Site > From Template.

The default folder where the Templates are stored should open for you to select one.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Default Re: can't find where downloaded Template went

That takes me to the folder I expected to find it in, with the other templates that came with the original product install, but it's not there.
    Path = Acer(C/Users/Public/Public Documents/NetObjects Fusion Netfirms Edition/Templates

BTW, after I posted my original question, I noticed that the main startup screen (where you can choose to start a new site or select an existing listed site, etc) has free offers for ~8 Templates and several Styles. I clicked each one to download them, but none of them have shown up within the product either!

See screen grab attached showing the Templates folder, with only the original templates that came with the product.

Downloaded templates and styles both don't seem to be going to where they should.

Ideas?

I have entered a support ticket, but no response yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fusion Templates&#32.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	674