Thread: Accessing NOF Secure Site Signup Data

Default Accessing NOF Secure Site Signup Data

My site uses the NOF Secure Site components. I collect a lot of data at signup and would like to display some of this info to other users on a secure page. How do I do this? I was using the Data List component but this is requires me to ftp the file to a local directory and I would like it to be dynamic. Also, I would like to allow people to update their own info using thier user id and password to get at the data. Any help is much appreciated.

This is a follow up to the above question... the signup info is writen to a .csv file. I have tried using the DB PHP Components to access .csv files on my hosting server to no avail. I can access the file locally by using an ODBC Data Source but I can't figure out how to configure the connector to point to the file on my server; obviously I get a ODBC error if I publish the site with the same local configuation as I assume the connector is still pointing to the directory/file on my client pc. I think this would resolve my original question as I could create a form to do what I am trying to do with the secure data if I can figure out how to access .csv files on the server.

One last point, the Forms Handler Components are able to do what I need to do but the configuration information is specific to this type of file and remote location.
    Last edited by jared; 12-27-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Have you figured this out yet? I am having the same issue and would really like an answer using basic Netobjects. Every time I change the page source code and re-post, the system regenerates the page and drops the changes.