Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netobjects 12 and Templates Vol 3

Default Netobjects 12 and Templates Vol 3

Just installed Netobjects 12 upgrade. Previously purchased Templates Vol 3 — clicking the install file for this of course only presents choices for installing to Netobjects 11 and earlier. How do we install Templates Vol 3 to Netobjects 12? Thanks....and am so happy to see Version 12.

Lesson learned...look a minute and sometimes I can answer my own question. Click on File/New Site/From Template. Then scroll to C/Users/Public/Public Directories/Netobjects Fusion 11.0/Templates/Netobjects Templates Vol 3. You will need to have Netobjects 11 installed, along with Templates Vol 3. Hope this helps somebody else.

Hi JLewis, thanks for the purchase of Fusion 12 and templates volume 3. We've recently updated the Templates Volume 3 installer to support Fusion 12, if you could PM me your order number I'd be happy to send you a copy with the new installer. Also keep an eye on the NetObjects Fusion 12's Online View we'll be distributing exclusive templates, styles, stock photos, and tutorials for free regularly.
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

Can you email the updated installer as well?

And me too, please !
    Thanks
    Adrian

Me too please.

Regards

Tim

If anyone who previously purchased Templates v3 (prior to Jan 3, 2011) and has upgraded to Fusion 12 could please send me a PM with their order number for Templates v3 and/or the email address they used to make the purchase. I will update their store account so that they may download the Fusion 12 compatible installer.

Templates are also portable and can alternatively be copied from your older version of Fusion to the newer version. A re-install of Templates v3 is not mandatory.
    Mike
    forums.NetObjects.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi JLewis, thanks for the purchase of Fusion 12 and templates volume 3. We've recently updated the Templates Volume 3 installer to support Fusion 12, if you could PM me your order number I'd be happy to send you a copy with the new installer. Also keep an eye on the NetObjects Fusion 12's Online View we'll be distributing exclusive templates, styles, stock photos, and tutorials for free regularly.
    Mike...

I too am a fully paid buyer of NOF XII, and also was or am a fully paid buyer of Templates 3, and Lord knows whatever happened to the order record / order number...as I purchased in late 2009 as I recall.

I think that my Templates 3 was paid for via PayPal, and yes, I will diligently check those records and see what shows up.

Yet, I too have the "newer Templates 3 installer needed" to finally use Templates 3 install and use with Fusion XII.

Are all in this same boat left out in the cold ?

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by josephrot View Post
    Are all in this same boat left out in the cold ?
    Hi Joe, we definitely don't want to leave any of our users out in the cold. The order numbers and email addresses help us expedite the process with our distributor. I'll send you a PM shortly, so we can work together to get you the new installer.

All the best
    Mike
    forums.NetObjects.com

For people in hurry, remember that you do not need the Templates 3 installer to use the templates within NO 12. See previous posts in this thread.