Thread: WHAT!?!?! Fusion TWELVE???

Angry WHAT!?!?! Fusion TWELVE???

Two days ago I came to the NetObjects site and upgraded to Fusion 11. Today I visit the site and find that there is now version TWELVE!!!! Couldn't they have told me two days ago that a new version was coming out and I would have waited for it.

Holy crap!!!

They never pre-announce new releases but don't be upset... just send an email to Fusion support and politely explain your situation. If past history is a guide, you may well end up with an upgrade to the latest version.

Laurence

Default Recent v11 purchasers

Hi Roger. Everyone who purchased NetObjects Fusion 11 in the 45 days prior to the launch of NetObjects Fusion XII will receive a free upgrade. We will send an email with instructions in the next few days.

Happy New Year
    John Walker
    NetObjects Technical Support

Hi, Like Roger I purchased Fusion 11 just before Christmas. I have yet to recieve an email other than the one announcing the release of Fusion 12. How do you go about getting the upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by ole6string View Post
    Hi, Like Roger I purchased Fusion 11 just before Christmas. I have yet to recieve an email other than the one announcing the release of Fusion 12. How do you go about getting the upgrade?
    I would suggest that you open a ticket on the NetO support site: http://support.netobjects.com/

you will want to give them your purchase details (order#, email address, confirmation#, etc)
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I've purchased NOF today, and version 11 was delivered. It seems that NOF 12 is not yet available at the online store ?