Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Publishing and Arranging Files by Site Structure

That is the default. All assets in root. Each page in its own folder (depending on the depth you have chosen).

You can create additional folders to hold the assets from publish view and move them out of root.

I talked to my datacenter engineers about the problem with your current hosting provider. They said I would not experience this issue as they use a dedicated backup system and dedicated backup storage unit for the daily backups. Their suggestion on your problem was the same as the one I originally gave you. Locate another hosting provider.

I do not think that you will ever be able to fit within the requirements that your hosting provider has set for you. no matter what you do, you are going to have a lot of files and you need to find a hosting provider who can accommodate you, not you bend and jump to their requirements.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Sorry to bump this up. But recently, is there a better approach to this?

Quote Originally Posted by clippittee View Post
    Sorry to bump this up. But recently, is there a better approach to this?
    A better way to organize and customize file structure?

Not really. what do you want to accomplish?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz