Thread: NOF 12 Serial Number

Default NOF 12 Serial Number

I have purchased the upgrade and downloaded it. 2 hours later and I still have no serial number.

I received my order confirmation immediately.

Have others experienced a delay in having the serial number sent? If so .. how long?

Ritch

Same problem here. No serno received so far. A support ticket has been issued.

-t-

Hello,

Did you also check in the SPAM folder of your Inbox? The e-mail containing the serial number might have ended up in there. If not, please open support tickets so we can generate them again, for you, individually.
    Janos
    NetObjects Technical Support

No email found in spam folder. Support ticket has been opened as mentioned in my post. All other emails from Asknet has come through ...

Eireway Ltd
    N-2540 Tolga
    www.eireway.ltd.uk

Janos, I just received the serno by email. Thanks.

Hi Janos.

Nothing in the spam folder but I have just received a repeat of the original 2 emails . Order Confirmation and T&Cs

Support Ticket raised
    Last edited by Ritch; 01-05-2011 at 09:51 AM.

@ingrafo: happy to hear that you are able to work now
    @Ritch: we will look into this and update you based on the support ticket.
    Janos
    NetObjects Technical Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ritch View Post
    Hi Janos.

Nothing in the spam folder but I have just received a repeat of the original 2 emails . Order Confirmation and T&Cs

Support Ticket raised

I did also receive 2 order confirmation emails at first. Then I received a third one, similar to the first ones, but now including the serial number - which I expected to be included initially. If this is how the order system at Asknet works, the customer should be informed at time of order.

-t-

I now have my serial number.

I had a response to my ticket explaining that it was in my Invoice.

The response fell short of the mark IMO. I haven't received an Invoice. That was my gripe.

I have since gone into my account and I now see that the invoice is in there in pfd format. It wasn't there when I went in several times after purchase.

I now have the serial number.

Its a poor show that the invoice isn't sent out at time of purchase or even at the time of posting on my account.

At the time of posting this, I still have not received an Invoice by email. If this isn't part of the process, it should be made clear at time of ordering.

Ritch