Thread: Photo gallery

Default Photo gallery

I am using essentials to create my website but am very disapointed with the lack of a reasonable photo gallery. Does 12 have a photo gallery? I really need just a few basic features - title, description, link and layout options. I am using Flash Slideshow Maker now and it has the features I need but I would rather do it all in Fusion, if possible.

Does anyone have any sample galleries that show what's possible with Fusion?

Thanks,
    Gary

I think you'll find a lot of NOFers, or at least those that have discussed galleries in this forum tend to go outside of NOF and use external galleries and incorporate them into their NOF pages. Do a search in this forum for 'galleries' or 'photo galleries' and you get the gist of things. You find several favour JALBUM or VISUAL LIGHTBOX and both are easy to integrate into NOF.
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adendum View Post
    I think you'll find a lot of NOFers, or at least those that have discussed galleries in this forum tend to go outside of NOF and use external galleries and incorporate them into their NOF pages. Do a search in this forum for 'galleries' or 'photo galleries' and you get the gist of things. You find several favour JALBUM or VISUAL LIGHTBOX and both are easy to integrate into NOF.
    Thanks for the reply Paul. I did look through a lengthy thread about galleries and am happy with one I found but was hoping for an improvement in the one in NOF. I'd happily spend the $109 to upgrade but not if it won't get me the one feature I really need. I do understand that a program can't be everything to everyone but if you have a feature it should at least be usable, shouldn't it?

Thanks!
    Gary

Hello everyone I am here to suggest you to download and install this fm whatsapp which has amazing features and functions to use.