Thread: New version old bugs

Default New version old bugs

I just purchased the upgrade and tried it out, and within the first 60 minutes of using it I have already identified bugs that have existed in 11.

- Make a wrong move and it finds a error on the site and poof it deletes all your objects. The only way to save your work is to IMMEDIATELY end the process from the Windows task manager before moving anything in NOF.

- The bottom margins do not adjust when changes are made or a page is displayed after changes. You have to grab the handle at the lower left and move it up and down and then it repositions itself.

When are they going fix these bugs?

Despite all the bugs, I still think NOF is an excellent tool.

Wrong move? Like making a left turn at Albuquerque?

Never ever have I had the "poof" thin happen in all of the years I've used Fusion.

Are you pasting in content from Word or inserting code in Code View or anything heinous like that?
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I too have never had this happen.

Can you create a series of steps that replicate this?

As far as the bottom margins not adjusting, I've gotten into the habits of <Objects> -> <Size layout to objects> or <Shift><CTRL><L> after making changes to a page.

Graham

It doesn't matter what I paste in, NOF should trap bad data and display an error, not make everything dissappear. This was a BIG problem in 11, and it is still here now.

I also had this "poof" bug several times (since v9 if I clearly remember), but was more present in v11 (because of vista support ?!?)
    I just started playingwith v12 : haven't got it sor far : cross finger : seems more stable

Yeah you are absolutely right I also had a similar issue with this WhatsApp Plus new version with old issues. I thinks that devs need to improve there applications performence.

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    Yeah you are absolutely right I also had a similar issue with this WhatsApp Plus new version with old issues. I thinks that devs need to improve there applications performence.
    Thanks for sharing it. There is also another application which exists the same features as you find in this application. that name is FM Whatsapp. FM Whatsapp is also one of the best famous applications due to its unique features. In FM Whatsapp we can send a direct message without saving numbers, which can enhance privacy for that no one can access our account easily. these are the features that attract the user to use this fantastic application.