Thread: FORM Server details

Default FORM Server details

Hi
    I had a working form (not formshandler) I made the form from scratch. it was working fine in NetObjects 9, I have now NetObjects 11 and I assumed that the form was still working.
    It's not and I don't know what to do.
    This is the link for the form http://www.crsupportservices.co.uk/html/get_a_quote.php[/URL]
    I am attaching the picture of the form properties with the details I had in NOF 9.

Can someone please tell me exactly the details to: CSV File Path & File Upload Folder.
    Many thanks in advance
    Myna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FORM EXAMPLE..jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	705  

Might not be the only thing amiss, but the first (and possibly only problem) is that your page uses the .php file extension, but the formhandler script has a .asp file extension.

One is likely wrong.

"Likely" because while it's possible to be using both PHP and ASP in the same site, it's highly improbable.

I'm guessing the ASP, since your picture from 9 shows the PHP Form Handler.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I have contacted my webhost and I was told that they only support PHP, so I did the form in PHP, I am not using the formshandler tool, I did the form by hand.

I have: CSV File Path= customerinfo.csv File Upload Folder: /uploadtemp because there were the default settings in forms in NOF 9
    Does anyone know what CSV file path & File upload folder details should I use to NOF 11?