Thread: VII - auto generated image output - no visiable

Default VII - auto generated image output - no visiable

When creating a site from a template. looks good on my screen but images that are auto generated. with tranparancey, such as banner and the 2nd-ary links do not show up i changed the Auto Generated options and they are black with the Text white.. Also manipulated the font styles in secondary does not work yet. but i am looking at that. Really the problem is when i preview the site is shows noting is in the menu but the link is there. Here is a screen shot. i published it and no bueno either. HMM? Thanks in advance. the image is there, the assest is there... the link work

Just cant see them. What are the correct settings? also Palyed with the java run time option if that helps...

I get a java runtime error on the VII homepage when i try to take advantage of a free template also..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture..PNG 
Views:	316 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	707Trick Tricky..

also the program has said not responding every time i have loaded a site. 4 times so far. look like this upgrade will be cool though.

Respectfully, Scot

Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    When creating a site from a template. looks good on my screen but images that are auto generated. with tranparancey, such as banner and the 2nd-ary links do not show up i changed the Auto Generated options and they are black with the Text white.. Also manipulated the font styles in secondary does not work yet. but i am looking at that. Really the problem is when i preview the site is shows noting is in the menu but the link is there. Here is a screen shot. i published it and no bueno either. HMM? Thanks in advance. the image is there, the assest is there... the link work

Just cant see them. What are the correct settings? also Palyed with the java run time option if that helps...

I get a java runtime error on the VII homepage when i try to take advantage of a free template also..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture..PNG 
Views:	316 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	707Trick Tricky..

also the program has said not responding every time i have loaded a site. 4 times so far. look like this upgrade will be cool though.

Respectfully, Scot
    Hi Scot,

This issue will be addressed in AU1.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support