Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: NOF12 - 'enhance' doesn't seem to work

  1. #1

    Default NOF12 - 'enhance' doesn't seem to work

    On the opening screen of NOF12, bottom right-hand-side,
    seems to be a 'Special Offers' section inviting you to download
    templates, site styles and stock photos.

    Clicking these various option doesn't seem to do much -
    there's activity on the broadband link - but, after a while,
    this times out and the attached error box pops up...

    Any ideas ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error..jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	689  

  2. #2

    Default

    Follow-up - at the fourth attempt <g> the feature managed to download a new site style.

    Following the instructions 'Adding a local site source'

    (Difficulty 'novice' !)

    The 15-step instructions reference folders in the 'Fusion 11' hierarchy throughout...
    presumably this should read 'Fusion 12' ??

    Are the 15 steps the process referred to in the marketing blurb as

    CloudBurstNew Feature!

    NetObjects CloudBurst™ technology is NetObjects Fusion XII’s on-line system for delivering new SiteStyles, Web site templates, photos, images and tutorials directly to the OnlineView. One click will install these assets for immediate use.

    Perhaps I've missed something - but this process doesn't seem all that simple or polished ?

    Adrian

  3. #3
    Administrator Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Doylestown, PA
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrian5750 View Post
    NetObjects CloudBurst™ technology is NetObjects Fusion XII’s on-line system for delivering new SiteStyles, Web site templates, photos, images and tutorials directly to the OnlineView. One click will install these assets for immediate use.
    We'll dig into those script errors, please let me know if they come up repeatedly.

    The one click installs are included with Fusion XII.
    • When you install a SiteStyle they show up in Style View (expand Local SiteStyles).
    • Installed templates are available when you create a New Site From Template.
    • Installed stock photos are available via the Image Bank panel in Page View


    You'll not have run through a 15-step processes.
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We'll dig into those script errors, please let me know if they come up repeatedly.

    The one click installs are included with Fusion XII.
    • When you install a SiteStyle they show up in Style View (expand Local SiteStyles).
    • Installed templates are available when you create a New Site From Template.
    • Installed stock photos are available via the Image Bank panel in Page View


    You'll not have run through a 15-step processes.
    The errors _did_ come up repeatedly last night ... seem to have run out of free content to
    download this morning so I can't tell you if the errors are still present.

    The 15-step process was on a help page that was referenced from the 'Enhance'
    download section that you see when you open NOF12 - maybe it shouldn't have been ??
    - but you can understand my concern ?

    The help page is at
    http://netobjects.com/en/nof/12/00/o...e.pdf?type=pdf

    Thanks
    Adrian

  5. #5

    Default

    I installed NOF 12. Installed the free items in the Online/Enhance section. Later that day, NOF 12 hung up on me. I had to kill it through Task Manager. When I attempted to restart it, nothing would ever show up on the screen but there were multiple instances of the .exe in the task manager. I killed them all. I uninstalled NOF 12 and reinstalled it. Now it will start up again but I can't get the free stuff in the Enhance section anymore. How can I get my free stuff again?

  6. #6
    Senior Member gotFusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    www.gotHosting.biz
    Posts
    4,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevec5375 View Post
    I installed NOF 12. Installed the free items in the Online/Enhance section. Later that day, NOF 12 hung up on me. I had to kill it through Task Manager. When I attempted to restart it, nothing would ever show up on the screen but there were multiple instances of the .exe in the task manager. I killed them all. I uninstalled NOF 12 and reinstalled it. Now it will start up again but I can't get the free stuff in the Enhance section anymore. How can I get my free stuff again?
    They should already be on your computer. Do a search in Windows Explorer and you will find them.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •