Thread: Imported v11 MLR's do not work in v12

Exclamation Imported v11 MLR's do not work in v12

I have a site created in v11 that uses Accordian style MLR. The do not open up at all in IE8. The pane's show up, but when you click on them, nothing happens. They do open correctly in FireFox. If I create a new Accordion MLR, they open correctly in IE8. Any ideas? I don't want to have to rebuild each one.

errrr. need some kind of response here.

I need to either dump v12 and re-upload my site or at least get a response that you know about the issue.

to see what happens, go here:

http://www.videohardware.com/html/ad...emium_cs5.html

Quote Originally Posted by videoedit View Post
    errrr. need some kind of response here.

I need to either dump v12 and re-upload my site or at least get a response that you know about the issue.

to see what happens, go here:

http://www.videohardware.com/html/ad...emium_cs5.html
    Hi videoedit,

What operating system are you using?

Open IE 8 and click to internet options. Tab to Security. Reset all zones to default level. Close all instances of IE 8. Open up IE 8 and the page that you sent. Please let me know if the MLR tabs work now.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

I can't help, but I can add my observations:

Seems to work fine in FF and Chrome.

When the page initially loads into IE8, the first item appears selected in that the color of the bar is darker, but the panel is not open.

If I click twice on the first panel (as if to close, then re-open), the MLR seems to behave properly. If (after a reload) I click on any other panel, the whole thing freezes.

Not really helpful to you, I know, but may help NOF troubleshoot.

One thing that comes to mind: Did you instruct NOF 12 to use the latest JRE? I think I read somewhere that when you install NOF 12, it reverts to an earlier JRE, and you need to instruct it to use JRE 1.6. (Plus you need to download and install JRE 1.6, if you haven't already.)

Worth a shot.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

No change after changing the security defaults. It's seemsto mes that if I can create a new one that works, but an imported site does not work, thein lies the problem. I will check the JRE when I get back to the system I use.

It's Windows 7 Professional 64bit, and yes, I have 'LOTS' of advacned software on there.....