Thread: audio player help!

Cool audio player help!

Can anyone help me with embedding an audio player into fusion 11? Ok, so heres the deal, I purchased an audio player package called JUKE IT from verticalmoon.com, the package works great as it turns the player into SWF which is how i want it, so, I generate my nine MP3 files and it creates the file name I called ravenalibies.swf and also a playlist.xml and the 9 nine audio SWF files. I then upload these to a folder on my website, and that my friends, is where I start to go nuts!! How do I embed this into my wage page so the audio player shows as an audio player? Am quite a dab hand with web design but not when it comes to working with HTML and coding, I am sure its simple and if I grasp it once am sure it will all become clear!!

I would really appreciate someones help to get me moving along so I do not let down my friend who I am building a site for.

Cheers

Richard

You should be able to insert the code using this method: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/t...emID=4068#body
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Mike,

thanks for your valued assistance. Being a novice and all that myself, Do I paste the code which relates to the playlist.xml? and how will the code know where the actual SWF files live? I can give you the actual folder where the files live if you want to have a quick look? or indeed you even have the time to spare the help. If you email me blog@bcluk.net I can email you the folder details on the website concerned. If if is as simple as just pasting the playlist code then it sounds simple enough to do, but I just wonder how it knows where the actual SWF files are located for the audio player etc?

Sorry to sound confused!

Richard

Mike,

Just to follow on: I created a custom component shockwave flash box and linked the file ravenalibies.swf, so now in view mode I can see the audio player as it was designed. How do I embed the playlist.XML file so the player knows where all the audio SWF files are that were generated with the audio player? Or am I being a total blonde!

Richard