Thread: multiple galleries in NOF11 netfirms ed?

Default multiple galleries in NOF11 netfirms ed?

I have created a website (for photography) and would like a different gallery for each page. When I preview the site, all pages have the same gallery, which is the last one I made.
    My pages are, home, babies, weddings, families, etc...and I want to use a gallery of baby portraits in the baby page, and so on. What am I doing wrong?

I am new to website building, so am on a huge learning curve and any help would be appreciated!

Shutterbug,

I'm just taking a wild guess here, as I haven't used photo galleries. I set up a simple web site with two pages in it and was able to create a different gallery on each page. After choosing the gallery option, I clicked the cursor pretty much on the Layout lable.

Did you put the gallery in the Layout area or is it in the MasterBorder area (the top, left, and bottom margins)? If it's in the MasterBorder, it will show on all pages. I don't know if that's what's happening, but it sounds like it might be.

Sounds like you placed the gallery in the Master Border area of your page, rather than in the Layout where it belongs.

Design elements placed in the Master Border will appear on every page using that Master Border.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Both answers point you to your problem.

If you are still confused and need more info you can go over this tutorial: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=382
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Mike,

Off the specific topic of this post, but I believe that "There's an app for that!" has a corollary here: "There's a gotFusion tutorial for that!" I used information in several of your tutorials in my lab assignment (properly footnoted and credited, of course). Just about every time I see a link to one of your tutorials here on the forum, I check it out. I found your tutorials on the proper way to back up a site and the proper way to create a new site form the backup especially useful since that process isn't exactly intuitive.

Liz