Thread: nobody can figure this out yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default nobody can figure this out yet?

My home office has two pc's running wild blue satelite (unfortunately) with wifi. I can access and see every web site I want accept my own? Been downloading new pages to the web updating my site. As soon as I type my web site name in systems says cannot display web page and gives me a diagnose connection problem which in turn says it cant find problem. Tried in EI and Firefox. On my Ipad or Iphone using my wifi it says cannot open page network connection was lost. Turn wifi off on phone and ipad and my web site opens fine. Tried plugging my laptop directly into my modem and still wont load. Called Godaddy where my site is they said everything is fine, called wild blue and they dont have a clue. Again i can call any other site up without a problem. I hate computers, arg...... anybody out their have any ideas? Please

Default challenge, nobody has figured this out yet? Please help

My home office has two pc's running wild blue satelite (unfortunately) with wifi. I can access and see every web site I want accept my own? Been downloading new pages to the web updating my site. As soon as I type my web site name in systems says cannot display web page and gives me a diagnose connection problem which in turn says it cant find problem. Tried in EI and Firefox. On my Ipad or Iphone using my wifi it says cannot open page network connection was lost. Turn wifi off on phone and ipad and my web site opens fine. Tried plugging my laptop directly into my modem and still wont load. Called Godaddy where my site is they said everything is fine, called wild blue and they dont have a clue. Again i can call any other site up without a problem. I hate computers, arg...... anybody out their have any ideas? Please

Answered your duplicate post.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

How about a URL?

Satellite connections are slow, so they typically cache pages. Yours are surely there and when your cache clears, you'll see them.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

It has never done this before. Anyhow URL is www.springcreekwatergardens.com. Where is the cache stored at the satellite company? It usually updates my web page within minutes and I could view it.. Thanks for your comments but not sure what to do still.

I can see the home page using your URL. Don't know if that's what was missing. Viewing in Firefox, there's overlap in the text in the middle of the page.

What happens Liz as soon as I type in my URL on my office wifi on my pc or my iPhone and iPad it immediately cannot find URL or tells me Internet connection is lost just on my URL. I turn wifi of on my phone don the same thing and it comes right up.

ok fixed on PC. Wildblue my satilite company had me download their optimizer which fixed the problem on my PC only. It must be because my site may be to big (probably pictures) that wouldnt allow it to load.

Next question:
    How do I optimize my web site so that others dont have this problem? Thanks