Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: NOF Testimonial forms question

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    166

    Default NOF Testimonial forms question

    When using the existing TESTIMONIAL forms, how do I get the comments to show up? I've never used NOF's version before. The setup seems to be simple, minus the captcha that won't work. But connecting to a page to display the replies is different for me with this program.

  2. #2
    Senior Member gotFusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    www.gotHosting.biz
    Posts
    4,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dove-7 View Post
    When using the existing TESTIMONIAL forms, how do I get the comments to show up? I've never used NOF's version before. The setup seems to be simple, minus the captcha that won't work. But connecting to a page to display the replies is different for me with this program.
    Comments are approved in the admin module.. The testimonials should have 3 pages created. 1) display testimonials 2) add testimonials 3) testimonial administration.
    Last edited by gotFusion; 01-15-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    Comments are approved in the admin module.. The testimonials should have 3 pages created. 1) display testimonials 2) add testimonials 3) testimonial administration.
    Cool. what are the limits to these NOF databases? Meaning, how much traffic can they hold?

  4. #4
    Senior Member gotFusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    www.gotHosting.biz
    Posts
    4,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dove-7 View Post
    Cool. what are the limits to these NOF databases? Meaning, how much traffic can they hold?
    Fusion uses a CSV file (Comma Separated Values flat text file). It is a database only in the loosest context of the term.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values

    It is about as far from an industrial database as you can get. The next step is flash cards

    The larger it gets the slower it gets as it is linear (one record after the other with no indexing)
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •