Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Win7 NOF 11 publish problems

Your pages are very heavy and you have loads of script errors. I think most of your problems are with the pages themselves.

Make a new blank site (using the Fusion default style)

Go to site view and click on the home page. Hold your control key and press the N key 5 times to make 5 child pages (you will have a total of 6 pages, home +5)

Go to each page and draw a single text box in the layout area.

Paste in some filler text. like what I have at the bottom of this response

Publish that test site and see if it goes up quickly. If it does the problem is with the pages you have created for the site you are having problems with and you will need to dig in and fix the problems.

* * * * * Filler Text Below * * * * *

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec condimentum enim nec diam egestas ut dapibus tellus posuere. Vestibulum convallis tempus augue, eget cursus nibh condimentum eget. Suspendisse porttitor purus quis metus porttitor sit amet pretium mauris venenatis. Proin in nibh velit. Morbi nec nunc id metus pulvinar elementum eget sed sem. Nullam fermentum magna eget lectus malesuada at mattis dolor tempus. Praesent quis arcu enim, in vulputate ante. Proin pharetra, lorem congue fringilla fermentum, justo dui bibendum ipsum, in blandit orci libero eu massa. Suspendisse in nulla nisi, ac mattis mauris. Cras eleifend varius sem eget viverra. Praesent porta fringilla ligula in pharetra. In nec nisi diam, sit amet blandit augue. Nam tristique consequat pulvinar. In vestibulum erat id lectus varius id tincidunt diam cursus. Vestibulum venenatis, mauris ac blandit varius, ipsum mi congue nisl, egestas mattis mauris tellus quis augue. Nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla facilisi. Donec sagittis fermentum ornare. Fusce facilisis auctor fringilla.

Mauris a sem convallis dolor rhoncus eleifend. Donec ut lectus lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Fusce in nisl in eros dictum tincidunt. Mauris eros dui, egestas vel condimentum in, scelerisque ut sem. Praesent pharetra, urna sed elementum fermentum, enim sem pulvinar lorem, quis elementum massa erat ac odio. Sed vel tortor eu nunc congue varius in sit amet arcu. Sed tristique condimentum magna, sed viverra ligula ultricies in. Maecenas hendrerit egestas justo, vel varius tortor lobortis at. Praesent lacinia lectus at leo egestas fringilla. Etiam ac quam quis ligula blandit viverra. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur bibendum rutrum nunc, nec tincidunt urna semper a. Sed id urna metus, eget auctor turpis. Suspendisse risus ante, vulputate nec mollis eget, rhoncus sed est. Aenean ultricies laoreet risus non ullamcorper. Curabitur sed ante in odio consequat volutpat. Vivamus enim diam, placerat ac ultricies eget, hendrerit at velit. Donec congue justo at erat ornare vulputate bibendum nunc euismod
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I'm not sure how file content would effect the FTP upload process....

But, I did as you asked and it's been sitting like this for at last the last 10-15 minutes:

I suppose I should give up on this. I've spent literally dozens of hours trying anything and everything I can think of.
    No need to keep wasting your time too.

I do find it really odd that I seem to be the only person to have ever encountered this though.

I appreciate your time and efforts in trying to help me!
    Thank you!

-Rich

This is almost certainly a firewall problem or the passive mode setting in Advanced FTP settings needing to be changed.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Hi Chuck,

I would have thought so too, but in previous troubleshooting I shut down ZoneAlarm and made sure Windows Firewall was completely off as well as shutting down my antivirus program (Security Essentials) and tried toggling the passive mode on and off and still got the same results.

The computer is hooked up the same way my old XP machine was that it replaced - Network cable into a LinkSys router that's plugged into our Uverse Residential Gateway.

Thanks,
    Rich

I've set up with a test area on one of my servers. I will PM you with the log in details.

See if you have the same issues uploading to a different remote location
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

Sine you are having the same issue on multiple servers we need to go back to the beginning.

when you installed did you right click on the installer (fusion.exe) and select run as administrator?

Did you NOT run fusion at the end of the installer when it asked do you want to run Fusion now?

Do you have Fusion set to run with admin privileges?

Do you have JRE 1.6 selected?

Here are some links that go over this in more detail:

This is for installing essentials but the basics are the same (just ignore the go get the SN bit): http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4036

Admin and JRE settings: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4037

Mike,

- I don't recall running the installer with admin rights. Pretty sure that I did not.

- I did not run Fusion at the end of the install. I ran the update for it first.

- I do have Fusion set to run as Admin now, though I may have run it first without admin rights.

- I did not have JRE selected previously, but just changed it, restarted, and got the same results when trying to publish.

Should I try to re-install, but this time grant the installer 'run as admin' rights?

I think your fusion settings are fine.

we are going to target the big guns on this

Click Start
    Click Control Panel
    In the search type firewall
    Select Allow a Program through Windows Firewall
    Click Change Settings
    Click Allow Another Program
    Select NetObjects Fusion xx (your version)
    Click Add
    Click OK

See if this makes a difference

Check.

Already set to 'allow' for both Home & Public.

I think I looked into doing that early on, before I posted here.

Default missing file not longer exist, why always prompt me when upload ??????

Beginning to generate the site...
    Modify the publish options
    Generating Pages...
    index.htm
    Opening FTP Connection
    Transferring file: 9626782455.jpg
    Error: missing file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9626782455.jpg
    Transferring file: CNY_OX_air_fare.pdf
    Transferring file: suggest_itinerary.pdf
    Transferring file: pic04.gif.jpg
    Transferring file: DSC00087_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: DSC00150_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: thepalacioreal.jpg
    Transferring file: Sitemapper.html
    Transferring file: China__28PEK_SHA__26_PVG_29_7Days_Flash_Prom__28HX __26_UO_29__28issue_till_11Jan11_29_09-28Jan11__26_07-28Feb11.pdf
    Transferring file: DSC00186_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: body_index.js
    Transferring file: index.htm
    Transferring file: QF_-_NewYear1_Promotion_to_Australia__X78-1_.pdf
    Transferring file: robots.txt
    Transferring file: Testrealmedia.rm
    Transferring file: DSC00085_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: paris_golf_castle_special_8_days_tour.pdf
    Transferring file: PARIS-ROME_SAMPLE_2.pdf
    Transferring file: DSC00092_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: LON_Economy__26_Premium_Economy_60Days_Prom__28iss ue_till_21Jan11_29_04Feb-08Apr11.pdf
    Transferring file: sitemap.gz
    Transferring file: DSC00108_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: DSC00249_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: DSC00250_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: pic13.gif.jpg
    Transferring file: sitemapper.jar
    Transferring file: left_index.js
    Transferring file: body_index.htm
    Transferring file: BA_-_ATL_early_bird_tactical_09feb-17jun11__selling_17-31_K.pdf
    Error: could not transfer file BA_-_ATL_early_bird_tactical_09feb-17jun11__selling_17-31_K.pdf
    Transferring file: sitemap.xml
    Transferring file: pic01.gif.jpg
    Transferring file: Sitemapper.gif
    Transferring file: ADO_Canada_Fight_Pass_Prom__issue_till_31Oct10__01 Sep10-31Jul11___complete_31Jul11.pdf
    Transferring file: 9626783737.jpg
    Error: missing file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9626783737.jpg
    Transferring file: 9789626785003.jpg
    Error: missing file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9789626785003.jpg
    Transferring file: DSC00247_580x435.jpg
    Transferring file: 9626782242.jpg
    Error: missing file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9626782242.jpg
    Transferring file: toledo.jpg
    Transferring file: left_index.htm
    Transferring file: 9626783095.jpg
    Error: missing file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Brian\mytouragent\A ARu1c\9626783095.jpg
    Transferring file: ROME-PARIS-sample_1.pdf
    Transferring file: STO_CPH_REK_land_tour.pdf
    Transferring file: fusion.css
    Transferring file: site.css
    Transferring file: style.css
    Transferring file: RotatingPicture.class
    Transferring file: welcome5.GIF
    Transferring file: background3.gif
    Error: missing file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\A La Carte Green\Images\background.gif
    Transferring file: xian_sky_wall.jpg
    Transferring file: favicon.ico
    Transferring file: europepackage8kcolor.gif
    Transferring file: image003.jpg
    Transferring file: Special-Promotion.gif
    Transferring file: viwalogo.jpg
    Transferring file: edownload.gif
    Transferring file: background4.gif
    Error: missing file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\A La Carte Seablue\Images\background.gif
    Transferring file: ba.gif
    Transferring file: downloadnow.png
    Transferring file: animap.gif
    Transferring file: Fijidiveme1.jpg
    Transferring file: airportexpress.jpg
    Transferring file: background.gif
    Transferring file: backmap.gif
    Transferring file: j0236387.gif
    Transferring file: baks1.jpg
    Error: missing file C:/Program Files/NetObjects/MYTOURAGENT/Styles/Visual City/Images/baks.jpg
    Transferring file: ccards.gif
    Transferring file: seagirl.jpg
    Transferring file: Window-Discovery_Tours_Ltd_Nbanner.gif
    Transferring file: rollover.gif
    Transferring file: fuelcharge.jpg
    Transferring file: cartoon004.GIF
    Transferring file: 14972982.jpg
    Transferring file: home.gif
    Transferring file: 3K_image.jpg
    Transferring file: nlogo.gif
    Transferring file: Qantaslogo.gif
    Transferring file: siljalogo2.gif
    Transferring file: BuiltByNOF.gif
    Transferring file: baks.jpg
    Transferring file: mytouragent2.jpg
    Transferring file: j0163039.gif
    Transferring file: OX.jpg
    Transferring file: mytouragent3.jpg
    Transferring file: flight.gif
    Transferring file: rotatingpicture.gif
    Transferring file: SQlogo.gif
    Transferring file: church.jpg
    Transferring file: europe_map.gif
    Transferring file: DSC01033_580x43511.jpg
    Transferring file: aircanada.gif
    Transferring file: Background.gif
    Error: missing file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\Discover\Images\Background.gif
    Transferring file: disney.jpg
    Transferring file: logo.ico
    Transferring file: good.gif
    Transferring file: 2939768.jpg
    Transferring file: background1.gif
    Error: missing file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\Ocean - Sky Blue\Images\background.gif
    Transferring file: checkmytriplogo_sh.gif
    Transferring file: background2.gif
    Error: missing file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 11.0\Styles\A La Carte Blue-Yellow\Images\background.gif
    Transferring file: fook.gif
    Transferring file: 03-l.jpg
    Transferring file: Round-The-World_Ticket_Np1.gif
    Transferring file: Zurich_Insurance_Np1.gif
    Transferring file: Booking.com_online_Hotel_Np1.gif
    Transferring file: Hong_Kong_Disney_Hotel_Np1.gif
    Transferring file: Visa_NRp2.gif
    Transferring file: Useful_Link_NRp2.gif
    Transferring file: Mytouragent_Hp3_1.gif
    Transferring file: XIAN_PRIVATE_TOUR_Np1_1.gi