Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considering the move to 12

Sorry, got confused with the german version.
    Of course I meant Style View. Because Style View is named Design View in the german version.....

So, don´t mess around in Page View, instead do your general settings in Style View.......

Clearer...?

Thanx,
    Mia
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten

Yes. I thought that was what you meant, but wanted to be sure.

That was one lesson that took me a while to learn. My first sites were chock full of random formatting changes as I treated the layout page like I would MS Word.

Danke vielmals
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

I have never had an easy time transferring sites to the new version. Exporting as a template fails and I end up completely redesigning my sites. I wish Net Objects could make this simple.

If you ´re not able to export the site as a template, this is when your project needs cleaning in Assets View first.
    You probably get a whole list of files which are missing....?

Clean your project, get rid of unused assets, delete 0KB assets and try again.
    gotfusion has a good tutorial for this procedure, he will be posting the link soon.....maybe....

By the way, how do you back up your site, if you are not able to create templates...?

P.S. Here is the tut:
    http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=16
    Last edited by mia; 01-19-2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: adition
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten

I would save your content. your text etc... and then i would design a site from a template, they are really modern looking easy to work with. Please do not take offence, i like your site. But you can create a cutting edge website very quickly since you already have a completed site. Use that a model and make it new. I like 12 and it has worked very well for me. I think the "do this" or "do that", is a lot of work. Starting from scratch is sometimes much easier, because you really not starting from scratch. The site in the link that i read would look awesome with a Multi Layout Region, "Tab Top". Thats my two cents. scot
    Last edited by Scot; 01-20-2011 at 06:23 PM.