Thread: MasterBorder Issue

Default MasterBorder Issue

I have just redesigned my site and everything was fine. Now when I preview it the masterborder is fine on about half the pages and on the other pages things are in the wrong place. I have a picture linked under my nav. and a line to the right of my nav, on the pages that are not displaying right the line is way down the page and so is the linked picture. When I am in design mode everything is ok. Why would it not be the same on all the pages? How can i fix this, I tried making a new page and as soon as I add anything to the page it happens again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	masterexample1..jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	770 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	masterexample2..jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	769

I thought I would attach a picture so you can see. Te first picture is how all the pages looked at one time. Thanks

What do you have your HTML output set at (Tools > Options > Current Site)? Try switching it to another method and see if this helps.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz