Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Submitted ticket ?

Unhappy Submitted ticket ?

I submitted a ticket for a problem I'm having regarding getting the free upgrade to Version 12 (offered to those of us who purchased version 11 just days before Version 12 came out). But I never get any response to the submitted ticket. Is there anyone home at NetObjects? Are they just ignoring submitted tickets?

Default Free Upgrade

Hi Roger. We're home.

We sent you an email containing your coupon code on 24 January at 07:55:40 AM. The email address is the same as the one you used to register for these forums.

I'll send it to you again now from my personal email address. Please confirm receipt.

John
    Last edited by John Walker; 01-24-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    John Walker
    NetObjects Technical Support

I've purchased NOF a few days ago at the online store (on 7th January 2011, to be precise). NOF 11 was delivered, although NOF 12 seems to be out already for some weeks at least. How can I get an upgrade ? NOF 11 seems to have big issues on a win7x64 system.

thank you very much !
    Cyana

Did you create a support ticket with NetO? http://support.netobjects.com/
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thank you for your reply. Actually, I have no support ticket as this subject seems not to be covered on the support page, and selecting 'Other' refers to other NO products rather than to other questions (?)

best greetings and thanks
    Cyana

I would suggest the "I have a question about my order" choice.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

done.

thank you very much !
    Cyana

*uhm* till now no reply. Anything else I have to do ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyana View Post
    *uhm* till now no reply. Anything else I have to do ?
    In another thread you mentioned you were in the German forum. Did you order a German language product or an English language product ? The German language version 12 has not been released yet.

I got the German version (I had no real choice on that). I'm facing a lot of problems with NOF 11 that seem to be due to my win7x64 based system. I don't mind waiting for NOF 12 when it is about to come in the next days. But should we talk about months then I would prefer to switch to the English version because my website must be released in the next weeks.

thank you
    Cyana