Thread: NOF tutorial

Question NOF tutorial

I was wondering if NOF s going to have Tutorial on Youtube like you will find for example on Dreamweaver. I have seen some tutorial in German but I was hoping that withe all the changes and new things happening at NOF that we might expect to find a very good NOF tutorial on Youtube so many of use.

I think it would definately promote NOF

Thanks

Fridrik

Super suggestion, Fridrik.

Video tutorials seem to be around for most products now.

Ritch

The way i see it - it is matter of life and death of a software today. Everything I do, my colleges do and even my kids, whenever we need some kind of explanation, assistance ect, I go toe google and then when I need to see how things are done, I go to YouTube. I had to fix my apple keyboard, clean the keyboard after juice spilled over it, I found it on Youtube. I needed some instructions about Gif pictures - transparancy and I got it on Youtube. My college is using Dreamweaver and he is so good at it,, and in no time. His secret: Dreamweaver tutorials on Youtube. I have been using NOF for 8 years,, he has been doing Dreamweaver for months and his skills are so much better than mine. When I was teaching him NOF he began looking for online tutorials, and due to lack of it, especailly like the one you find on Youtube about almost any decent software, he just decited to specialize in the one that had the best Youtube tutorials, namely dreamweaver.

Think NOF should really consider this. Shouldn´t be so difficult for them to start.
    .. NOf guys, please share your thoughts her 'if you have an opinion about this.

Fridrik

Yesh, jump to it GotFusion!!
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!

I know - think it is old fashioned, slow and expensive. It is 2011 now. Just Youtube Dreamweaver tutorial and you can see the world of difference. Just Youtube anything and you find endless - countless of instruction videos of any great software there is, and almost anything. This it the way to
    Just dont understand why NOF does not make instruction videos on Youtube. Thats the best way to promote a software -- making it easy to learn and operate.
    I would just really like to see - observe and study an very advanced NOF web designer maka a great web and learn that way.

Fridrik

I have downloaded this gb whatsapp to use dual WhatsApp and now I am very satisficed from it's features and functions.