Thread: NOF 12 at Ebay

Smile NOF 12 at Ebay

Just wondering, found this e-bay seller of NOF 12.

Would you know if he is selling legal copies of NFO
    http://myworld.ebay.com/downloadbuyer/

He is selling it for $169

Fridirk

Who can tell if it's legal or not ? This person has a wide range of software for download - so it's either legal or he's going to be in big trouble very soon! It's a downloaded products - so he _could_ have bought a copy from somewhere and just put it up on a server...??
    NOF12 is also (allegedly - see Google!) already available on the torrent warez servers - where it would, of course, be completely free......

Interesting that the euro price he's quoting ( Eur 84 for the upgrade ) is a pretty close translation of the Netobjects USDollar price - unlike NOF's current ripoff pricing where they seem to think that EUR109 = USD109.

Still waiting for somebody from the commercial department at Netobjects to explain their mathematics on that one.... - deafening silence on that score....

Adrian

It should be possible for NetObjects to confirm the truth of this claim:

Downloadbuyer.com is an OFFICIAL NetObjects reseller
    And if it's true, why would NetObjects indulge in this kind of pricing strategy?

Yes,, this pricing strategy bothers me, and if I can get around this pricing strategy by buying it from Downloadbuyer.com I will do - but not an illegal copy.
    I did torrent NOF 11, when I could not buy it in US$ and they wanted to over charge me. I It is not that I think NOF 12 is expensive, I think it is worth every dime, and I wand my $ to go to NOF because I wish them well and want them keep developing this great web design software NOF is. It is just that it is not in my nature to be a part of this pricing strategy. I dont want to torrent it,
    ..and if Downloadbuyer.com is selling pirate copies, I will just buy it from NOF through my buddy in the US.
    Just wante d to share that with you guys

Fridrik

Quote Originally Posted by barbara0701 View Post
    It should be possible for NetObjects to confirm the truth of this claim:

And if it's true, why would NetObjects indulge in this kind of pricing strategy?
    I have been told that the product is valid and that they are a valid reseller of Fusion.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thanks Mike

So I´m buying it now and will probably have some NOF 12 issues.
    Once bought, dont I register the product in order to get the upgrades?
    Fridrik

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    I have been told that the product is valid and that they are a valid reseller of Fusion.
    Well - it must be true then <g>

Very interesting - even taking the (UK) VAT into account - that gives an equivalent USD price of 114 - which is a great deal better than the 'official' Asknet Euro price - which equates to about 148 US Dollars.

So - it would seem that buying from the Downloadbuyer.com people represents a significant saving over buying ''direct' from those moneygrabbers at Netobjects.......

...unless I'm missing something here ??

Official comment from Netobjects ..... ??

Adrian

Once bought, dont I register the product in order to get the upgrades?
    You don't have to. Updates (you do mean updates?) will be available for download at netobjects.com.

Well - I have mine now, paid Us$ 169 - up and running.

Cant wait to see whats under the hood

Fridrik

I have downloaded this GB WhatsApp to make my WhatsApp use even more better.