Thread: where does NoF now keep Styles?

Default where does NoF now keep Styles?

Running Win 7 64bit. I've searched and searched and I simply cannot find where NoF now keeps its Styles. I know the current one for a site is store in the site folder, but where are all the other Styles kept? I'm used to creating a style in explore, placing all my assets there and then adding them in Style view. Where do I put them now?

Default install is under Libraries > Documents > Public Documents
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12Styles..gif 
Views:	225 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	796  
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thanks Mike. Now why didin't I think of such an obvious place? Roll on the mac version :-)

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Thanks Mike. Now why didin't I think of such an obvious place? Roll on the mac version :-)
    Ever since windows vista came out Fusion has had to store its files where windows says it is OK for them to be. Since version 11 the Fusion program executables have gone to the Public Documents folder and user files have gone to the My Documents folder. Oh, and there is "some stuff" under Program Files too as well as the normal registry entries all programs have to make so windows knows where to find all this stuff. Don't blame Fusion, it's a "Windows thang".
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz