Thread: Site Style A:link edits don't happen

Default Site Style A:link edits don't happen

Been fighting with this for over an hour and I think I have it down, just need to confirm if this is a bug.

I used Site from Wizard and chose Tapestry Blue. In Site Style, I've been able edit anything except "Link". Doesn't matter if I change color or font using the CSS Common Pallete, or go to Style > Manage Sites, when I got to Style View > CSS Code then down to about line 78 for A:link - nothing happens. The only way to affect change is to manually set the font family and color there, then save.

This is my first try at a site with 12, so I don't know if this is an issue with the Site Style only or NOF12 in general

BTW - How do you select those styles (as seen in the wizard) if your starting from a blank site?
    Last edited by Beach Ape; 03-09-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Ape View Post
    Been fighting with this for over an hour and I think I have it down, just need to confirm if this is a bug.

I used Site from Wizard and chose Tapestry Blue. In Site Style, I've been able edit anything except "Link". Doesn't matter if I change color or font using the CSS Common Pallete, or go to Style > Manage Sites, when I got to Style View > CSS Code then down to about line 78 for A:link - nothing happens. The only way to affect change is to manually set the font family and color there, then save.

This is my first try at a site with 12, so I don't know if this is an issue with the Site Style only or NOF12 in general

BTW - How do you select those styles (as seen in the wizard) if your starting from a blank site?
    Hi Beach Ape,
    Yes that looks like an issue in the Graphic view of the Style View. The "Linked" item should be defining both the "A" and "A:linked" CSS selectors, but appears to only be working on "A". We've noted this issue and it will be addressed in an update.

Besides the CSS Code tab you could also use the Selectors tab to change the "A:linked" color.

To answer your second question about Wizard SiteStyles. Those SiteStyles often only work well in conjunction with the additional elements available in the wizard template. However if you have a Wizard-based site you can drag'n'drop the Wizard SiteStyle from the "Active SiteStyles" area into the "Local SiteStyles" making a copy available to all other sites.
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com