Thread: Multi layout tabtop [SOLVED]

Default Multi layout tabtop [SOLVED]

Using a multi layout tabtop and the tabs in preview look perfect. When I publish, the tabs are very, very small in size.

I use the same object on another page and publish, it looks great.

Deleted the tabtops, images and page from both local publish folder and server and started over, but end up with same problem.
    Using NOF 12 on Windows 7 Professional with IE 8.

Thanks

Sounds like the MLR css file for that page isn't being published.

Have a URL for the offending page?
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

That's the solution.
    Thank you.

I have this same problem and see that ACB solved it, but didn't say how. How do I publish the MLR css file for the page to ensure the changes take affect?

Thanks,
    Denise

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Sounds like the MLR css file for that page isn't being published.

Have a URL for the offending page?

Genererate and upload all pages.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Hi - I have the same problem - I have one page that uploads and displays perfectly, however copies of the page display without the graphic tabs.

I have tried preview, local publish and upload - all produce the same result.

Any ideas please?

I have a similar issue. I am using Win7 64bit and everything about NOF XII works fine with the exception on previewing or publishing the multi layout regions tab top. On my previous 32 bit systems this was never an issue. Is it a 64 bit issue? Or is there something else I am missing? I have also run the program as both administrator and regular. I have been using NOF since V4 I think and can usually figure these things out but this has me stumped. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

If you are having problems with the tabs not displaying properly, this link explains why. I was puzzled by this for along time. Another fix, as previously stated is to generate and upload all pages. If it is just a few pages, I edit the MLR css file on the host server through my control panel.

http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...highlight=tabs

Quote Originally Posted by chipguy View Post
    If you are having problems with the tabs not displaying properly, this link explains why. I was puzzled by this for along time. Another fix, as previously stated is to generate and upload all pages. If it is just a few pages, I edit the MLR css file on the host server through my control panel.

http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...highlight=tabs
    Thank you for the input, but I think I may have discovered the problem. The site I was editing was from my 32 bit Win7 which I transferred over to my new 64 bit Win7 along with all my other settings. Somewhere in the transfer something must have become corrupted with that site, because I opened a new blank site and everything displayed perfectly. Am not sure where the corruption is but i will just redo the entire site starting with the new blank site.
    I appreciate the fast response and will be frequenting here more often if and when problems arise, or who know I may even be able to help someone else out. Thanks gain

Tom