Thread: Multi layout bug

Default Multi layout bug

I think I have run into a bug regarding multi layout regions. I can produce it at will. It occurs when I add a bulleted list of text in a MLR, in this case a tabtop MLR. When I publish the page, the text that is bulleted is not displayed. If I remove the bullets, the same text is displayed. I checked the source for the page, and although it is not displayed, the bulleted text is in the source. I found that unusual. I do not know what is causing it not to be displayed. The same error occurs with bulleted text inside of a "wizard" MLR. Since I can produce the effect at will by adding bullets to a list of text, if it is not a bug, please tell me what I am doing wrong. If it is a bug, how do you report it?

You just did (report it).

If confirmed, Mike at Neto will likely be the one to let you know.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ACB View Post
    I think I have run into a bug regarding multi layout regions. I can produce it at will. It occurs when I add a bulleted list of text in a MLR, in this case a tabtop MLR. When I publish the page, the text that is bulleted is not displayed. If I remove the bullets, the same text is displayed. I checked the source for the page, and although it is not displayed, the bulleted text is in the source. I found that unusual. I do not know what is causing it not to be displayed. The same error occurs with bulleted text inside of a "wizard" MLR. Since I can produce the effect at will by adding bullets to a list of text, if it is not a bug, please tell me what I am doing wrong. If it is a bug, how do you report it?
    Hi ACB, on our initial tests we were not able to recreate the issue. But we're keeping at it, do you have a URL that exhibits the issue? Thanks!
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

http://www.iowabeauty.com/Salon-Soft...-software.html

It is an MLR inside of a MLR.
    CLick on "Software Programs" tab
    Easy Ticket slider
    There beneath the KEY FEATURES you will find a paragraph of text to the right and empty space to the left.
    Actually in the empty space to the left is a bulleted list of key features. I actually only used one bullet but that is all it takes.

I have confirmed the bug does not occur in an MLR. Only when an MLR is inside an MLR.

I've tried nesting MLRs (Wizard within Tabs) but the bullets still appeared on publish.

Looking at the source of the page in your URL, I could not find the "list" elements corresponding with your key features.

To create a bulleted list, you can select a set of paragraphs and using the Text Properties inspector click the Bulleted list button.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	list..png 
Views:	389 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	827  
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

Thanks Mike I know how to create a bulleted list. I have attached 3 images, image1.jpg you can see a list with just one bullet. image2.jpg the published page showing the bulleted list is missing. image3.jpg the source for the page showing the text. This is using just one MLR. Can you tell me what is causing it? I created a one page web site in a different test and was able there to create a MLR contsaining a bullet list. What is wrong here?[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]