Thread: Bah, Humbug - Double Headers on My Mobi Site

Default Bah, Humbug - Double Headers on My Mobi Site

I took my NOF sample mobi website and did a ''save as'' for my mobi website. Then I copied the existing site style and changed the AccordionTabClosed.png and AccordianTabOpen.png with my own graphics, and also changed the banner to my own graphic; and instant-pronto, made a nice huge headache for my self.

I don't like those big space waster buttons that come with the mobi sample website.

I couldn't get my header to space out right, so I put some of my information on the banner and went with that, choosing not to use banner text at all.

So I pounded my head against the brick wall, and I think the code is referring back to something, but I don't know what code or how to edit it -- but that's just ''what I think"

I gotta get out of this jam quick, my customer is at the ''tapping their fingers impatiently'' stage...

Thanks!

Default Dush, the program is so new, I didn't realize the tutorials "Changing Heads on MLR"

I opened my NOF 12 today to see if I had a reply to this problem, and noticed the tutorials!

Fantastic!

I think I found the answer to my problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Isabel Smith View Post
    I took my NOF sample mobi website and did a ''save as'' for my mobi website. Then I copied the existing site style and changed the AccordionTabClosed.png and AccordianTabOpen.png with my own graphics, and also changed the banner to my own graphic; and instant-pronto, made a nice huge headache for my self.

I don't like those big space waster buttons that come with the mobi sample website.

I couldn't get my header to space out right, so I put some of my information on the banner and went with that, choosing not to use banner text at all.

So I pounded my head against the brick wall, and I think the code is referring back to something, but I don't know what code or how to edit it -- but that's just ''what I think"

I gotta get out of this jam quick, my customer is at the ''tapping their fingers impatiently'' stage...

Thanks!

Default I read the tutorials but I cannot change the graphic for my MultiLayout Region

I have gone into the style - changed CSS - and I get the same results: double graphic heads for my multi layouts.

Frustrated.

Default I'm adding the template version of this trouble

My customer is getting antsy and I'm just withered from trying to figure out why I keep getting these double heads on my MLR -- Help, please

Hi Isabel, if you're starting with the "SmartPhone.zip" template the height of the accordion folds can be adjusted in the CSS Code tab located in the StyleView.

1. First find the ".ui-accordion a.head" selector near line 126
    2. Change the height values for both "height" and "line-height" properties

Code:
    .ui-accordion a.head {
    	background-image: url( "Images\\AccordionTabClosed.png" ) !important;
    	background-color: #ffffff !important;
    	border: none !important;
    	font-size: 14px !important;
    	color: #ffffff !important;
    	font-weight: bold !important;
    	text-indent: 30px !important;
    	height: 60px !important;
    	line-height: 60px !important
    }
    This this default block of CSS has each fold at 60 pixels tall.
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

Thank you Mike -- I would have never found the exact spot, although I realized the theory, that and $3.00 will buy a cup of coffee (or was it 45-cents?) anyway, I have another question:

http://mike.netocorp.com/samples/mobi3/

Would you send the template for that layout? I love it!

The base template is standard with Fusion XII. From File > New Site > From template... you can select the "SmartPhone Site.zip" template. In the mobi3 sample variation we added some actions to iterate through a nested MLR's sections. I've PM'ed you a copy of that sample template.
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com