Thread: program crashing

Question program crashing

I have Website creator V5 from Corel. It keeps crashing: I am running Win 7 pro.
    Corel says it is Net Objects fusion 10 but there is nothing in the program that says that.
    Corel sent me here and then you sent me a e-mail that says I have to get a answer here on this site.
    I have been trying to get a site done but it keeps crashing and sometimes it crashes when I do a save. and then I lose even the work I have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Totalchrome View Post
    I have Website creator V5 from Corel. It keeps crashing: I am running Win 7 pro.
    Corel says it is Net Objects fusion 10 but there is nothing in the program that says that.
    Corel sent me here and then you sent me a e-mail that says I have to get a answer here on this site.
    I have been trying to get a site done but it keeps crashing and sometimes it crashes when I do a save. and then I lose even the work I have done.
    Correl Web Creator X5 is NetObjects Fusion 11.

You need to run it as an administrator under Windows 7. See this tutorial for details: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4037
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Default program crashing

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    Correl Web Creator X5 is NetObjects Fusion 11.

You need to run it as an administrator under Windows 7. See this tutorial for details: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4037
    Corel says it is netobjects 10 and as noted prior I installed it as administrator in win 7 pro.
    the .exe file sees that. Net objects wants me to buy fusion 11, not acceptable.

Angry It still crashes

It this point I would imagine that windows 7 is tired of this program crashing. It keeps looking for a fix, but it comes back to "if we find a fix we will notify you"
    In the meantime I can't get any work done. Corel says it is "Net Objects Fusion 10" and in the program there are things that say it. I on the other hand don't care who's program it is I just need it to work.

Tinkerer

Default Re: program crashing

"Totalchrome" <Totalchrome.4pxw7c@no-mx.forums.netobjects.com> wrote in
    message news:Totalchrome.4pxw7c@no-mx.forums.netobjects.com...
    >
    > It this point I would imagine that windows 7 is tired of this program
    > crashing. It keeps looking for a fix, but it comes back to "if we find a
    > fix we will notify you"
    > In the meantime I can't get any work done. Corel says it is "Net
    > Objects Fusion 10" and in the program there are things that say it. I on
    > the other hand don't care who's program it is I just need it to work.
    >

Sorry if I am teaching my grandmother to suck eggs but you said, "I
    installed it as administrator in win 7 pro", but did you give it
    administrator rights? They are not the same thing. You give it
    administrator rights by right clicking the exe file, or the link that calls
    it, and left clicking on Properties. Then set it as appropriate, probably
    under a Compatibility tab or similar.
    --
    Tinkerer

Quote Originally Posted by Totalchrome View Post
    Actually one of the support site admins there says (as GotFusion already told you):
    Corel Website Creator X5 is a customized version of NetObjects Fusion 11 (with updated features and more) specifically developed for Corel.
    Link: http://coreldraw.com/forums/p/21958/98613.aspx (somewhere in the middle of the page)
    Last edited by zts; 03-15-2011 at 10:55 PM.