Thread: NavBarfly-out button names

Default NavBarfly-out button names

I have a NavBar wth fly out submenus. I have prefixed the buttons in NavBar properties for all the subpages with a '-' character. However if you hover over the parent page the flyout buttons do not consistently display the names. If you go to www.jimgardner.co.uk/etwallv0.2 and hover over 'About Etwall' you can see that there are two buttons that display 'Sights' and '- Frank Wickham Hall' (the first should display '- Sights'. If you then click on About Etwall the Sights button displays correctly as '- Sights' !! The same applies if you hover over the Associations button - the first 4 buttons are OK and the last 2 aren't!.

Any ideas? In the NavBar properties I have specifically unticked the 'use page name in button' option and supplied my own button name so I cant understand it. A very trivial problem - I'm just curious!

You should set your Nav button labels in Site View. Select a page and in Page Properties, click on Custom Names. Enter what you want to appear on the nav button.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Brilliant! Never thought there was an option in Site View. Always changed the Button text from page view! Thanks very much - it's been doing my head in!