Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fair Pricing Policy for UK customers

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    Can we say proxy server (say no more, say no more.... OK.. no more)
    HI Mike
    Well, yes, we can say it <g>
    ...but (I'm told, allegedly!) it causes problems with Paypal and Credit Card processing......

It'd be much easier if NetObjects were to simply implement a fair pricing policy -
    might make folks feel a little happier as well, while they wait for NOF 12.1 to be released! <g>

Adrian

Well, I always use Hide My IP and don't have any troubles. Pisses me off that I am in NZ, but expected to pay in $AUD, so noy only do I pay a huge premium, I also cop a double load of fees, unless I can buy in $US.

But you're right, we, the customers, should be given a fair price, a fair exchange rate and the choice of currency.

Quote Originally Posted by 1FugleyKiwi View Post
    Well, I always use Hide My IP and don't have any troubles. Pisses me off that I am in NZ, but expected to pay in $AUD, so noy only do I pay a huge premium, I also cop a double load of fees, unless I can buy in $US.
    Didn't work for me - screwed up both Paypal and the appalling 'Verified by Visa'

Quote Originally Posted by 1FugleyKiwi View Post
    But you're right, we, the customers, should be given a fair price, a fair exchange rate and the choice of currency.
    If only Netobjects gave a damn... which they clearly don't

Adrian